The TWINFUSYON project is based on 4 strategic pillars: Science & Technology Pillar, Educational and Professional Pillar; European Integration Pillar; and Political and Social Framework Pillar. The TWINFUSYON aims are stated with relevance to the 4 pillars:
Science & Technology
- Reinforcing knowledge in novel materials with enhanced capabilities;
- Identifying best-practices in smart analytics and predictive models to strengthen capacity of understanding systems and developing new processes/products;
- Improving technology capacity transforming the elaborated concepts into novel optronic biosensors.
- Providing a platform for students and young researchers to undergo a well-rounded PhD education;
- Strengthening the scientific competence of technical staff by developing and disseminating good practices, innovative methodological approaches and tools.
- Fostering the dissemination and transfer of knowledge;
- Networking to jointly identify bottlenecks and possible breakthroughs in optronic biosensing.
- Communicating and reinforcing a dialogue with end-users associations, policy makers, investors and society;
- Proposing work and developing bases that can contribute to exploitation of materials, approaches and implemented technologies.
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s|
Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 692034.
Disclaimer: This website and included materials reflect only the author’s view and the Research Executive Agency is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.