- 28.11.2018 TWINFUSYON Guest lecture by Dr. Karsten Hinrichs in Brno, Czech Republic
- 21/112018 TWINFUSYON Guest lecture by Peter Petrik in Brno, Czech Republic
- 26/09/2018 - 30/09/2018 EMFL (European Magnetic Field Laboratory) school at Arles, France
- 13/07/2018 - 19/07/2018 EPIOPTICS workshop at Erice, Italy
- 28/05/2018 - 29/05/2018 TWINFUSYON Guest lecture Layered systems for detection in near- and mind-infrared renge; Fast communications channels using light from the 2-5 micron intervals by Jindong Song and Min Chul Park at Masaryk University, Brno
- 09/05/2018 TWINFUSYON Guest lecture Nanoflash memories: A dream might become true by Dieter Bimberg at Masaryk University, Brno
- 04/04/2018 TWINFUSYON Guest lecture: Seminar R6 by Christian Bernhard at Masaryk University, Brno
- 25/02/2018 - 02/03/2018 International Winterschool on New Developments in Solid State Physics organized in Mauterndorf, Austria
- 30/01/2018 - 05/02/2018 Winter workshop and School Advances in Single-Molecule Research for Biology & Nanoscience organized in Linz, Austria
- 21/10/2017 - 25/10/2017 TWINFUSYON AUTUMN SCHOOL FROM Structures to Optical functions: LAYERED Materials serving biosensing, CEITEC BUT, Brno
- 17/5/2017 TVWINFUSYON Guest lecture: First-principles approaches for topological insulators by Irene Aguilera at Masaryk University, Brno
- 3/5/2017 TWINFUSYON Guest lecture: Surface analytics with electron spectroscopy on coated steel sheets by David Stifter, Zentrum für Oberflächen- und Nanoanalytik / ZONA, Johannes Kepler Universität Linz/JKU at Masaryk University, Brno
- 26/4/2017 TWINFUSYON Guest lecture: Optics of 2D materials in high magnetic fields by Dr. Clement Faugeras, Laboratoire National des Champs Magnétiques Intenses, CNRS-UGA-INSA-UPS, Grenoble, France at Masaryk University, Brno
- 01/03/2017 TWINFUSYON Guest lecture Deciphering and filming molecular recognition at the sub-molecular scale by Prof. Prof. Peter Hinterdorfer, Johannes Kepler University Linz at Masaryk University, Brno
- 15 - 20/01/2017 Winter School and Workshop New Frontiers in 2D materials: Approaches & Applications took place at CNRS, Grenoble
The winter school and workshop New Frontiers in 2D materials: Approaches & Applications brought together young researchers - master/doctoral students as well as postdocs – involved in the developing field of novel 2D materials. The talks by selected renowned invited speakers introduced the participants to the specific areas of current research in this fast expanding field and provide them with an overview of recent progress. At the same time, participants presented their own research results during a specially dedicated poster session.
The presentations from the winter school and workshop are available for the winter school participants in E-lab or on the school webpage.
- 04/12/2016 TWINFUSYON Guest Lecture: Polyelectrolyte complex layers: Deposition, structure and application aspects by Martin Muller at Masaryk University, Brno
- 09/11/2016 TWINFUSYON Guest Lecture Cyclotron resonance in Dirac-type materials by Dr. Milan Orlita, CNRS-LNCMI at Masaryk University, Brno
- 11 - 19/09/2016 Advanced School on Modelling and Statistics for Biology, Biochemistry and Biosensing took place at JKU, Linz.
The school will be focused on the topics of modelling stochastic processes, understanding statistic evaluations and data, big data mining and machine learning, relation to physics / chemistry nomenclature: classical thermodynamic quantities, and statistical thermodynamics.
Lectures and materials from the school are available in the TWINFUSYON e-lab
- THE GAS and “Gasses” by prof. Josef Humlicek, CEITEC MU
- Some Fundamental Problems in Statistical Mechanics by prof. Titulaer,
JKU Linz Some Fundamental Problems in Statistical Mechanics
- Linear Response and the Fluctuation-Dissipation Theorem by prof. Zillich, JKU Linz
Opinions of the School participants can be found HERE. Photos from the school are available in the PHOTOGALLERY.
- 11/07/2016 Three TWINFUSYON guest lectures took place at Masaryk University, Brno:
- Cd3As2: a 3D analogue of graphene by Dr Milan Orlita, CNRS-LNCMI
- Plasmonic Graphene-metal nanoparticles hybrids: possibilities for biosensing
by Dr. Maria Losurdo, CNR-NANOTEC
- Modelling Decoherence and Depolarization via temporal and spatial coherence
by Prof. Kurt Hingerl, JKU
The lectures are available in the TWINFUSYON e-lab.
- 16.3.2016 TWINFUSYON Guest Lecture held by Dr. Ferry Kienberger at Masaryk University, Brno
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s|
Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 692034.
Disclaimer: This website and included materials reflect only the author’s view and the Research Executive Agency is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.